The Alfa Collection bestows an all-encompassing and sensory experience for hotel guests, offering unique and memorable hair and body care tailored for travel environments. Our original collection of bespoke, eco-friendly hotel amenities fuses in-depth knowledge of travel and hospitality, with passion for professional skincare by showcasing an in-house team of sought-after experts in beauty, perfumery and design aesthetics.
We believe that beauty can be green and sustainable. We are committed to creating effective and ethical beauty products while conserving our planet for future generations by minimising impacts on our environment.
From research to formulation, product packaging, manufacture through to logistics and distribution, we never stop seeking a greener way of operating the business. Working hand-in-hand with our reputable suppliers and manufacturers, we are maximising our positive footprints by using renewable, sustainable and biodegradable ingredients whenever possible.
In 2019, we proudly took our Green Eternity approach one step further by achieving the NoCO2 certification standard of the Carbon Reduction Institute’s NoCO2 Certification Program, offering carbon neutral products to ensure a brighter and greener future.
Eco-conscious and socially-aware Features & Benefits
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic, sustainable & renewable plant-based ingredients.
- Our pH balanced formulations are both kind to skin, and to our planet.
- Free from sulphates, parabens, MIT, artificial colourants, synthetic fragrances, formaldehyde, harsh chemicals & nano particles.
- Animal & vegan friendly, no animal derived ingredients are used, and nor are any products tested on animals.
- Offering options of reusable, recyclable, biodegradable & compostable packaging.
- Proudly sources from socially responsible and fair-trade global partners.
- Eliminated the impact of climate change by offering carbon neutral products and services.
- Reduced negative impacts on the marine ecosystems.
CARBON NEUTRAL CERTIFICATION
The Alfa Collection achieved carbon neutral certification on the 06/12/2019. To achieve this status and become carbon neutral The Alfa Collection undertook the following process:
- Commissioned a NoCO2 audit from CRI to measure their carbon footprint for the 2018 financial year (FY2018). CRI’s NoCO2 audit follows the standards outlined by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard (1), in addition to the international standard ISO 14064.1 (2).
- Have committed to offset their unavoidable emissions through the purchase of units in approved projects under the Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) and Gold Standard, and
- Committed to ongoing annual auditing of their emissions.
HOW DOES THE ALFA COLLECTION OFFSET ITS EMISSIONS?
The China Wind Project provides a renewable, clean energy source for power generation. Wind projects partially displace electricity currently generated from grid-connected conventional fossil fuel-based thermal power plants, thereby reducing overall emissions. Furthermore, by reducing harmful pollutants in the atmosphere, the China Wind Project also provides public health and local environmental benefits. Such projects also provide economic benefits through increased investment in renewable energy and employment opportunities.
To find out more about The Alfa Collection, go to: www.thealfacollection.com