Transdirect Carbon Neutral Courier Delivery Services:
Transdirect provides Carbon Neutral delivery solutions for Small to Medium Business, and Consumers, saving them time, money, and making them more efficient. Transdirect offers real-time tracking tools, email and SMS notifications, and door to door delivery for satchels, parcels, crates, and pallets; across the following services:
- • Nationwide Road Economy
- • Nationwide Road Express
- • Nationwide Same Day and Overnight Airfreight
- • International Import and Export Air Express
- • International Import and Export Air Economy
- • Same Day local 1,2 and 4-hour Capital city delivery
You can get instant quotes and book online 24/7. There is no minimum usage, and we give large discounts for higher volume Members.
Transdirect develops and supports major shopping cart API Integration solutions for eBay, WooCommerce, Shopify, Paypal, Magento, and many more.
Over 60,000 Small to Medium Business Owners trust Transdirect with their Domestic and International Courier, Freight and Shipping services.
All Transdirect courier services are certified as carbon neutral by the Carbon Reduction Institute (CRI) under the NoCO2 Program. To achieve Carbon Neutral Service certification, Transdirect undertook the following process:
- Commissioned an emissions assessment of their courier services from CRI to quantify the carbon footprint of their courier services. CRI’s assessment relied upon delivery-specific data from Transdirect, as well as published sources of relevant data and emissions factors.
- Committed to offset the emissions associated with their carbon neutral courier services through the purchase of units in approved projects under the Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), and
- Committed to ongoing auditing of their courier service emissions by reporting carbon neutral courier services to CRI on a quarterly basis.
What does Carbon Neutral Service Certification mean?
By meeting the requirements of the NoCO2 Program, Transdirect courier services are certified as a carbon-neutral service by CRI; can be promoted and marketed as such, and can display the Carbon Neutral Service Logo issued by CRI.
What Carbon Credit Project does Transdirect purchase units from?
The China Wind Project provides a renewable, clean energy source for power generation. Wind projects partially displace electricity currently generated from grid-connected conventional fossil fuel-based thermal power plants, thereby reducing overall emissions. Furthermore, by reducing harmful pollutants in the atmosphere, the China Wind Project also provides public health and local environmental benefits. Such projects also provide economic benefits through increased investment in renewable energy and employment opportunities.
To book Transdirect Carbon Neutral Courier Services, go to: transdirect.com.au/