- NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm is the perfect choice for all your office printing and copying needs.
- With its FSC certification, you can trust that this copy paper is sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- The NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper comes in a pack of 5 reams, with each ream containing 500 sheets. This ensures that you have an ample supply of paper for your day-to-day printing tasks. Whether you need to print important documents, reports, or presentations, this copy paper delivers exceptional print quality and clarity.
- Not only is this copy paper environmentally friendly, but it is also acid-free, ensuring that your printed documents will last longer. The whiteness of the paper (CIE 161) provides a clean and professional look to your printed materials.
- The NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm can be used in various ways. It is perfect for printing invoices, memos, letters, and other important business documents. It is also suitable for printing marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and posters. Additionally, it can be used in educational institutions for printing assignments, worksheets, and study materials.
- Choose NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm for your office needs and contribute to a sustainable future. By purchasing this product, you are supporting NXP’s commitment to protecting the environment and supporting wider social, economic, cultural, and environmental outcomes.https://www.nxp.nz/
Climate Change Action
NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm is certified as carbon neutral by the Carbon Reduction Institute (CRI) under the NoCO2 Program through Jackaroo and is sold through NXP New Zealand. Jackaroo undertook the following process:
- Jackaroo commissioned a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) audit from CRI to measure the carbon footprint of the product. The emissions assessed include emissions generated from the raw materials, energy used in production, storage and transportation, packaging and end of life disposal. CRI’s LCA methodology follows the standards outlined by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard (1), as well as the series of international standards for LCAs: ISO 14040 and ISO 14044. CRI’s assessment relied upon site-specific data from the mill, Jackaroo and their operations, as well as published sources of relevant data and emissions factors.
- Jackaroo have committed to offset the unavoidable emissions associated with the paper through the purchase of units in approved projects under the Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), and
- Jackaroo have committed to ongoing auditing of their product emissions by reporting to CRI sales of NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm on a quarterly basis.
What does Carbon Neutral Product Certification mean?
By meeting the requirements of the NoCO2 Program, NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm certified as a carbon neutral product by CRI; can be promoted and marketed as such, and can display the Carbon Neutral Product Logo issued by CRI.
What Carbon Credit Project offsets emissions from NXP Everyday Carbon Neutral White Copy Paper A4 80gsm ?
Bulk Wind Variants:
Investments in clean energy sources, such as wind, are therefore considered to be essential both in the interest of the environment and for public health reasons. Wind projects partially displace electricity currently generated from grid-connected conventional fossil fuel based thermal power plants, while reducing emissions. Wind Projects reduce the emission of greenhouse gases and limits local air pollution, curtailing its negative health impacts. In addition to its environmental benefits, the implementation of the project creates job opportunities for local workers, contractors and suppliers, while the operation and maintenance of the wind park generates long-term employment positions.